A Campaign with Youth at the Center
Youth + Artists + Community Members using storytelling as the basis for creating an artistic vision for a post-crisis city in which everyone thrives.
To address local challenges and - most importantly - to build on local assets, youth are engaged in leadership roles, cultivating their voices as they develop creativity and artistic skills, and increasing their civic participation, community connection and agency.
We invite you to be part of
the visioning and art making process:
- SHARE your stories and vision in a story circle
- JOIN as a youth artist, youth mentor, artist or apprentice artist
- BECOME a media, advocacy, or funding partner
- JOIN the planning, organizing, and peer fundraising teams
- SHARE the campaign with your networks
- Make a donation
Let's Make an Impact Together
Contribute to LA Commons to Invest in LA's Future
Give voice to everyone in our city and knit together our diverse neighborhoods into a cohesive whole. Please partner with us to fund the leadership of artists and youth in collaboration with communities to engage everyone’s imagination to create societal transformations to benefit us all.